Thursday, August 25, 2011

Project 52 :: A glimpse into motherhood

A wonderful little blog Simply Modern Mom does this cute little project ever year. One year her and her husband did 52 date nights and this year she is doing a glimpse into motherhood. Perfect for her who is expecting another little girl which will make 3 in her little family. She has cute craft ideas and great tutorials so, I thought I would join her in her project. Every week I will post a picture that is my glimpse into motherhood through my eyes. Im excited to document all the little things being a mom is truly about. See her button on the blog and you can join too! :)


So my first picture of glimpse into motherhood is kind of normal, nothing exciting. Well I think she is super cute and I think it is the perfect way to start off the project. Here is my little girl, Ava. Without her, I wouldn't be a mom, so seems right that she is my first glimpse.




Cant wait to capture all these little snapshots of my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture! She's so pretty! Miss ya'll! Love, Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! This is a fun little project to be a part of! I look forward to seeing more Glimpses from you!

    ReplyDelete